TourCoach Payment Agreement
Payment Terms and Conditions
For LAX Airport Pick-up:
- Buses wait at the holding area at the airport for the passengers to arrive & get their luggage ready at the curb
- Then, the group must call us at 1-800-960-0650 or 323-201-0114 and we will dispatch the bus to the outside of the baggage claim area at the bus stop.
- Please give us contact information & cell phone for ease of services.
TourCoach will make every effort to maintain the schedule you have requested, however, TourCoach is not responsible for any delay including, but not limited to:
- Delays caused by acts of God
- Authority of law
- Accidents, breakdowns, road conditions or work stoppages
We cannot guarantee any arrival or departure time, and overtime will be charged at an hourly rate agreed upon beforehand.
Additional Rules & Regulations:
- TourCoach is not responsible for any items left on buses.
- There is a $250.00 clean-up fee if food or drinks are brought on board.
- Alcohol is not allowed on board.
- TourCoach buses may only travel on paved roads.
Microphones/CD/TV/DVD’s are complimentary amenities and are provided free of charge. Should any of these amenities fail to operate properly, no refunds will be given. If the tour guide:
- Misuses the microphone and pulls it too far or breaks it
- Doesn’t handle the DVD correctly and breaks it
The guide will be responsible for replacing the broken mic or the DVD player. DVD replacement cost can reach over $2,000.00
**For overnight trips: drivers can only drive up to 10 hours a day and can be on duty up to 12 hour a day (due to Federal Safety Regulations).
The following terms apply to all contracts issued:
Payment and Cancellation fees
A deposit is required to hold your reservation.
- General payment terms:
- Based on our quote, we require a 25% deposit, to secure a charter bus, date(s) and time. Remaining payment is always due 14 (fourteen) business days prior to services rendered.
- All payments are due in full 14 (fourteen) business days prior to services rendered unless other prior financial arrangements have been approved by us.
- Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation of day trip requires 5 days notice prior to the trip, 75% of the deposit will be returned. Less than 5 days, no deposit returned.
- Cancellation of multiple day trips refund schedule:
A full refund of deposit for 30 days or more notice, less for any bank or credit card fees
- 75% refund of deposit for 21 days or more notice, less for any bank or credit card fees
- 50% refund of deposit for 14 days or more notice, less for any bank or credit card fees
- No refund of deposit for less than 14 days in advance notice.
PLEASE SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND RETURN TO CONFIRM YOUR TRIP.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PRICE IS BASED ON TIME OR MILES GIVEN WHEN ORDERED AND FINAL COST MAY BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY.
Please call if you have any further questions or click the button below to pay.